Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guess where we're going...

Before the sun is up tomorrow, we'll load up still pajamaed kids, stop at Starbucks - 2 Grande Americanos a must, and beat morning traffic out of here. My parents will greet us 13 hours later at their house in Florida. And early next week, the whole crew of us will spend two days at Disney. The kids first time there. My husband's second. My... 18th or so... but first time since high school.

Just checked the weather... Sunny, mid-70's. Hmm... I may not come back. Grin.

9 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation! Bring some of that sun and warmth back home and keep sending it north to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have a fabulous time!! We just took our crew for the first time last November ('07) and it exceeded our every expectation :)

    Have a great time, and yes... please bottle up some of that sunshine and bring it back to northern VA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were just there Sunday & the weather was great!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. call me when you get here!! I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have loads of fun! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Lucy would say, "You are so LUCK!" How completely wonderful. Enjoy. Oh, and it's grande americanos for me and John, too. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you all are having an amazing time!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    Jennefer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh to see the excitement on the kids faces! Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so fun! Hope you're having a great time! I went about 9 years ago and really appreciated that the most popular adult rides had timed tickets available for them. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin