Saturday, November 1, 2008

Seven

My little girl turned seven today!
Opening her gifts first thing this morning.
Ten friends arrived at 10:30 for the party. Hannah picked a horse theme, but wanted no real horses involved... whew!
Watching the horse races (stick horses) with William Tell Overture playing in the background.
We were blessed with a beautiful and warm day!
Pizza, cake, and lots of silliness.
After the party, we hurried to her soccer game where she got lots of Birthday Girl attention. We finished off the evening by meeting up with our good friends (our in-town "family") at Clyde's for dinner. Hannah was well-celebrated.
Seven already. If I could only stop her from getting any older...

5 comments:

  1. I just happened upon your blog and only looked twice as you are in DC...my sister is there too. (petersonsdc.blogspot.com) And you have my favorite verse on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! i'm guessing you painted the horse - it is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday Hannah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, My mom and I got back to her house on Saturday and promptly forgot the name of the books you recommended! The kids from New York? What was it again?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin