Friday, September 19, 2008

Field Trip Friday : Maryland Science Center

My husband has Fridays off, so it's a perfect day for field trips! The Maryland Science Center on Baltimore's Inner Harbor has a Home School Event every September offering classes and free admission for home school families. We skipped out on the classes - there was plenty there to fill our visit. Hannah's buddy, Lacey, came along with us. It was a blast! And another spectacular September day!

The Science CenterBaltimore's Inner Harbour Archaeologists Lacey and Hannah
What would it be like to lie on a bed of nails? Not so bad!
This look of wonder was on his face all morning.Ben and Jerry's - the perfect ending to our first Friday Field Trip! : )

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I've commented before. I think so. Any way, I love your blog! Thanks for the inspiration! I love to observe a Mom really savoring the moments. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen it makes me want to come home!! Looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin