Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February Quiet

We are still here.



I've not forgotten about this space. There have been so many days I have wanted to write about homeschooling, share our list of endless gifts, maybe scribble out what has been going on in our home and hearts. But it's the time; I found I had little of it to spend here. Life has been full... and sometimes a blog that shares bits of our life needs to pause and just let life happen.

A little Valentine love from our home to yours....



  
  


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping back in. :) So nice to see your happy family, pressing forward. Have a wonderful day~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Zoe always asks when we can see the girl who taught her how to ride a scooter. Miss you lots. Let me know when you'll be back down.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,

    I can't remember how I first came across your blog (a couple of years ago), but I'm glad I did. The warmth of your home, the love of your family and the life of Christ come through so beautifully whenever you write about both the highlights and everydays of your lives. Thanks for sharing, whenever you get a chance. Enjoy lots of "let(ting) life happen".

    Blessings from Seattle,
    Lori
    (homeschooling mom of 3)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin