Sunday, January 20, 2013

Seven


My baby is seven.

Seven.


And he wants to be just like his dad. 

We had a small party for him yesterday. The boys walked up to the park for some football before lunch and cake. We were blessed with a beautifully mild January day. Both my winter boy birthday celebrations have been able to be outdoors this year. 


The football cake my chef-in-training decorated himself! 

 

Peter has wanted a catcher's mask for years. He is always finding creative ways to protect himself with the right gear as he plays with his constantly pitching brother. Here's how I found him a few days ago in the front yard.


Well, Mema and Grandpa sent the perfect gift.


I adore this kid. 
He keeps us laughing.


Happy Birthday, Peter! 

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I love that kid and I've never even met him! You paint a clear picture. Can't wait to get him and Lucy together someday...Our babies are 7...sob!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin