Friday, November 4, 2011

Moments from Our Week : Early November

Neighborhood walks.

The leaves seemed slow to turn this year.

And now they seem in a hurry to fall.

Peter zooming down the hill.

Long afternoon shadows. Sitting here with a book.


Hannah's pick for her birthday dinner. Every year the same. Baked ziti.


Ten candles.


A perch during soccer practice.


Brothers and evening books.


November sun setting. The view over our house as I call them in from neighborhood play.

Enjoying these last long afternoons.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have really enjoyed your posts on your scheduling & crafts. You have a beautiful family! Have a abundantly blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Again! I am new to the blog world. I am know in the process of reading "one thousand gifts" & would like to participate in the Multitude Monday on my blog & not sure how to start. I have gone on Ann's blog but could not find out how. Would you be willing to give some info on it?

    Thanks & have a BLESSED day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin