Monday, April 4, 2011

Blossoms : 1000 Gifts

"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything."

William Shakespeare

Enjoying a glorious spring Monday, I step inside for just a moment to list gifts
lovingly given and enjoyed this past week...


0951
Spring showers.

0952
Finding an umbrella in the car.

0953
Muddy soccer cleats.

0954
When dinner clean up turns into a dance party.

0955
Will's infectious laugh.

0956
The satisfaction vacuuming brings. (I love to vacuum... I know, I know.)

0957
New water filters. Having clean water everyday.

0958
Hannah indulging Peter with just one more page... over and over again. Sister reading to brother.

0959
Steady rain over just-spread grass seed.

0960
News of a dear friend becoming a neighbor.

0961
Mangoes on sale.

0962
The birds' early morning song.

0963
Hugs of comfort and band aids.

0964
The surprise hyacinth that popped up in the yard.

0965
Cherry blossom lined streets.

0966
Pink in the sun.

0967
Spring, glorious spring!



4 comments:

  1. Amen to the umbrella in the car... I fopund one too today when it was poouring and I was a mile a way from the entrance to work... That one is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are stunning! And I love your list, too! Thanks for sharing at Ann's blog. :) I hope you are having a great day!
    ~Miranda~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the vacuuming! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of the blossom.

    It brings me back to my childhood when we had a huge cherry blossom in our yard and I would stand underneath it and let the petals fall down on me like confetti!

    The simplicity of childhood!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin