Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

Early yesterday, we decided to get a little out of town for the day. So, we phoned some good friends that live an hour north of here to ask if we could stop by and say hello on our way to a picnic/hike. They ended up joining us for the day. I love spontaneity! ... and yet I struggle with it so. : )

What an absolutely beautiful way to spend a Monday!

the view from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain

good friends
And poor Will scratching his face (as he did all day)...
I think he got into some poison ivy a few days ago.


Peter dreaming of the day he can do this...

and a perfect spot to rest

2 comments:

  1. very nice, thanks for sharing. really, it's nice to look around and see what other folks are doing. :) So glad it was a nice day for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I'm pretty new to your blog. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your posts. You have a lovely family and a beautiful home! Glad you had a nice day with good friends!
    Blessings,
    Janel in NJ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin