Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

My sweet mom called today asking what happened to the blog.

I have to apologize for being away so long. All that relaxing over Christmas break made for a sluggish first week. It was a wonderful break. We stayed in town, just us. It was quiet... as quiet as a house with Peter can be. Lazy mornings turned into lazy afternoons. Our days were filled with reading, baking, creating, hosting friends, playing new games. I made an effort to spend little time here at my desk.

We welcomed school and routine back on Monday, but regaining our rhythm is taking time.

And earlier today, I had my review with the Board of Education. Now I can begin to think about other things. But not tonight... I'm making some hot chocolate and curling up on the couch to watch a movie.

Enjoy the weekend. And Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Jennifer! I was beginning to worry about you... so glad to hear that not only are things well, but that you had a delightful break as well :)

    We, too, started back to school this past week, and wow, can I relate to your comment-- regaining our rhythm hasn't proven easy or instantanenous. Hopefully next week things will click along more smoothly!

    Hope you enjoy a wonderfully relaxing weekend (is it cold enough for you?? I think I've almost reached ice cube status :) and best of luck next week as you attempt, once again, to get back in to the grind!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin