Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beans for Peter


Two bean posts in one week... things are really exciting around here.

I pulled these out for Peter yesterday. He was in bean heaven while the other 2 did their lessons. Then Will and Hannah joined in and created their own bean themed coffee shop/bakery named, "Coffee Canteen." I was their only customer, so the shop hit hard times (boredom). Watching 3 kids play over and hour with a bunch of beans... that makes me happy.

It makes a huge mess. Don't you like how I picked beans that match the carpet perfectly?


2 comments:

  1. so i was inspired by the bag bean post. i bought some bag, dry garbonzo beans, soaked them overnight,then cooked & seasoned them. they tast great! and now i am going to try to make homeade humus. now to find tahini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my ... you need some black beans, kidney beans ... anything but carpet colored beans!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin