Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

Christmas day was lovely, quiet, easy. Up before dawn, just the five of us, we easily opened gifts, had a big Christmas breakfast, and walked to church before the 11:00 service. Afternoon was laid back and lego-filled. Early evening, we headed over to be with friends for Christmas dinner.

I took no pictures. Well, just this one.

I love to capture everyday moments with my camera. I'm not-so-good at getting the big events.

The calendar is beautifully clear this week for us to enjoy these slow and quiet days, write a few thank you notes, and play.

I'll be back in the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a perfect Christmas with time to enjoy yourselves. We too had Lego to build and saved the visiting until boxing day. I look forward to reading more in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin