You really must make these. So delicious.
I saw the idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago. Saturday morning I gave it a try and sliced one of the hundred or so apples we have in the house to throw in the last bit of pancake batter.
Seriously. You will not believe how good they are.
What I did:
- I peeled and cored an apple, then sliced it into very thin rings.
- Tossed them one at time into the pancake batter.
- Placed them on the griddle. Cooked them just pancakes.
- Put the rings-of-deliciousness on a plate and sprinkled them with cinnamon-sugar while they were still warm.
- Watched my family giggle as they devoured them.