Thursday, October 13, 2011

After-School Snack

It's been raining for two days here. When it rains, I bake.

I had about a cup of pumpkin in the fridge I wanted to use. It was hard to decide between Pumpkin Snickerdoodles and Baked Pumpkin Doughnut Holes; doughnut holes won.

Aren't they beautiful?

Mine weren't quite so lovely, but they tasted so good. The kids were doing backflips. We will definitely be making them again.

Visit The Craving Chronicles for the recipe: Baked Pumpkin Doughnut Holes

my recipe notes:
There is enough batter to make more than 24 mini muffins - many of mine were too big and lost the round shape - looked more like muffins. Also, I only used the butter-sugar-cinnamon-coating for half of them. They are wonderful without it, just more muffin-y and less doughnut hole-y.

Next up: Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin