Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A is for Alligator

Peter has been working on his letters for his Alphabet Book. Unlike my older two, he doesn't like to color. So, I have been trying to come up with crayon-free letter crafts.

A is for Alligator
I found this great 'A' idea at No Time for Flash Cards. We used 'dot paint' instead of markers.


B is for Black Bean.
I wrote the B with glue and gave him a bowl of dried beans.


C is for Corn

and C is for Cloud.
and Cotton ball.

D is for Dot

He loves the dot paint.
I had considered D is for Dirt, but lost my nerve.

I just noticed Peter has on the same shirt in all these photos. Promise we didn't do them all in one day. : )

2 comments:

  1. When will Peter be four? Lydie only knows a handful of letters. I have been thinking it is time to purposefully teach her. The boys knew all their letters and most sounds by the time they were three. They were just so concrete. She loves to pretend and draw and dress up. She kindof gets bored with learning about real, concrete facts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'A' is precious! And the other letters... what a clever idea~ you're such a creative mom, Jennifer... it's always a treat to see what you have up your sleeve!

    Have a blessed (rainy) day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin