Monday, October 5, 2009

Beautiful October : 1000 Gifts


"Even if something is left undone,
everyone must take time to sit still
and watch the leaves turn."

-Elizabeth Lawrence

Enjoying the bountiful gifts of God surrounded by October's beauty. Our list continues...


0073
Crisp apples eaten in the orchard.

0074
The juice dripping down his chin.

0075
Big pots of soup.

0076
October's deep blue sky.

0077
Autumn's warm palette.

0078
His first goal. And the quick, elated glace to the sideline.

0079
Nature center classes.

0080
A "Seed Hunt" in the meadow.

0081
The crunch of leaves on the driveway.

0082
Mid-week church suppers.

0083
The pumpkin patch.


0084
Outdoor loving children.


For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;
at the works of your hands I sing for joy.
Psalm 92:4

holy experience

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts! I remember my boys' first soccer goals... those are priceless moments, for sure! And oh, how I loved mid-week suppers at church-- I so wish our church did that today~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're children are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've inspired me -- I'm doing it too now!
    http://ittybiddi.blogspot.com/search/label/1000%20gifts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin