Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Other Side of the World

My husband recently returned home from a 2 1/2 week trip. Eighteen days that included two conferences, speaking here and there, teaching a seminary class, and a whole lot of plane time. His days were wonderfully full of people and places and experiences. It was a tremendous blessing for him to be able to go.

The kids and I fared well. And ate well thanks to generous dinner invitations from neighbors! Skype and texting kept us in touch and helped us to experience a bit of the other side of the world along with him. We happily welcomed him home late Friday night, homemade signs hung all over the house.

My very tired husband hit the ground running and we haven't had much of a chance to go through his photos. So while I wait for the jet lag to subside, I figured I would go ahead and pick out a few of my favorites to share.

First, Sydney.  



Then New Zealand. I cannot get over how beautiful it is... and the color!







Last stop, Japan.

And this is the ONLY photo that includes my traveling husband! He's teaching a seminary class here and waiting for the translator. He teaches a few sentences in English, then it's translated for the class. I love the shoes... you can just see his adidas slip-ons. This is his fourth time teaching here, so now he takes his own inside shoes.



We are so thankful to have him home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin