Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I love...

...this idea. Cute printable "I love... " from it is what it is.

I printed them out yesterday afternoon and the kids (and my husband and I) have had fun with it. The plan is to make a Valentine's Day paper chain. I will be needing to print more.

Make sure to check out it is what it is all valentine week for more adorable ideas.

"Guns" ... aah, life with boys.
Which may have lead to Hannah's "My Own Room."


While I made dinner last night, they sat perched at the bar laughing
and writing all the they things they love.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea and practical. off to check the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought a huge smile to my face and I'm so happy that the whole family got in on the fun! Thanks for linking back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin