Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year : 1000 Gifts

When it comes to life the critical thing is
whether you take things for granted
or take them with gratitude.


-G. K. Chesterton

A new year begins... and with a heart full, my list continues...

0750
Friends that feel like family.

0751
Beginning our fourth year of Dinner Club.

0752
Productive school planning sessions.

0753
Health.

0754
These past two weeks of restful vacation.

0755
Hours of imaginative play.


0756
Will's sweet compliments.

0757
Sunday morning muffins.

0758
My sweet, handmade, Christmas gift... smiling at me next to the kitchen sink.


0759
Vacuum cleaners.

0760
Mild winter days.

0761
My running trail clear of ice.

0762
New Year's Eve with good friends.

0763
My very talented friend bringing her calligraphy tools for Hannah to use... and spending so much time with her on New Year's Eve. And the next day, Hannah (still practicing)... "Mom, I REALLY want to be a calligrapher when I grow up."


0764
Cheers to the New Year! ... with sparking apple cider : )... and shrimp cocktail the kids all begged me to get at Whole Foods.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin